CRADLE-TO-THE-GRAVE PRODUCED WATER MANAGEMENT CASE STUDIES
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From Active E&P Operators In The:
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin, San Juan, Niobrara & Beyond
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian (Midland & Delaware) & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney & Duvernay
Snapshot Of The Room In The 2017 > Check Back As More Details Are Disclosed
Anadarko Petroleum,SM Energy, EP Energy, ConocoPhillips, Seven Generations Energy, Sinopec, Waterstone Resources, Fifth Creek Energy, Tallgrass Energy, Newfield Exploration, BlackHills Exploration & Production, GMT Exploration, Caerus Oil & Gas, Liberty Resources, Nighthawk Energy, Oakridge Natural Resources, Crescent Point Energy and more
With The Following Job Titles:
- Production Engineering
- Facilities Engineering
- Process Engineer
- Government Affairs
And Suppliers Of:
- End-to-End Water Management Solutions
- Produced Water Treatment Technologies : For Brine Water Remediation, TDS Removal, H2S Mitigation, Mobile Treatment, Membrane Filtration, Reverse-Osmosis, Electrocoagulation, Ion-Exchange, Evaporators, Crystallization, Beneficial Reuse & More
- Produced Water Recycling Services
- Oilfield Water Disposal Services : For Injection Wells Construction, Permitting & More
- Produced Water Storage/Containment Solutions : Containment Systems, Above Ground Storage, Storage Tanks & More
- Produced Water Transfer Services : Pipeline Construction, Pipeline Material Suppliers (Polypipes, Temporary Hose etc.), Above Ground Pipelines, Produced Water Trucking Services, Real-Time Truck Monitoring Systems & More
- Frac Fluids Suppliers : Slick Water Frac Fluids, Cross-link Gels, Hybrid Proppant Suppliers & More
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit this website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer or device, the different types of cookie that may be used are detailed below.
1. Essential Cookies
These cookies are essential for the running of a website, without the use of these cookies parts of a website would not be able to function.
2. Analytical Performance Cookies
These types of cookies are used to monitor the performance of a website and how it is used. These cookies provide information that helps improve usability and also to identify any areas that may need maintenance.
We may also track IP addresses, this is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider and country location. It cannot provide personal information.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all.
It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
If you access any part of this website that uses Adobe Flash Player, a small Flash Cookie may be used. The purpose of using these cookies is to store your flash player preferences and enhance your browsing experience.
Flash Cookies are stored on your computer in a similar way to standard cookies, except they are stored in a different location. Due to this, it is not possible to block or manage Flash Cookies directly from your browser.
In order to manage or delete Flash Cookies, please visit the Adobe website, which provides full information by clicking here.
Useful Information About Cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
- All About Cookies
- Your Online Choices
- Information Commissioners Office
- Direct Marketing Association
- Microsoft Cookies Guide
The Information We Collect
Our Website may use software features known as 'cookies', which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services.
Disclosure of Information
We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
American Business Conferences complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by American Business Conferences approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce relevant services.
If you do not wish to receive this information from American Business Conferences or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information. If a third party acquires control or the business of American Business Conferences, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
The American Business Conferences website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.
MAKE THE MOST OUT OF EVERY DOLLAR YOU SPEND
Plan Your Optimum Produced Water Management Strategy For The Full Lifecycle Of The Well > Brand New Focus Areas In 2017
- Save Dollars At Every Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle: Learn exactly what E&P decision makers are doing to save dollars on produced water handling at every stage in the production process
- Pre-Empt Impacts On Well Production: Classify water qualities that are amenable to treatment for recycling and reuse
- Avoid Potential Losses In Production: Address H2S, TDS & Blended water concerns and push the boundaries of water treatment for region-specific water qualities
- Make Recycling & Reuse An Economically Viable Option: Learn how operators are establishing decisions for treatment for recycling and reuse based on costs, operational benefits and impact on performance
- Beneficial Reuse Insights: Learn how to inventively treat water streams and achieve the ability to beneficially reuse, while keeping costs low
- Ground-Breaking Treatment Technologies: Achieve the most economic treatment for recycling, reuse, disposal and discharge
- Safely Dispose Produced Water Volumes: Learn how best to navigate the process when recycling and reuse is not an option
- Dispose Water & Create New Revenue Streams: Realize opportunities for using evaporation & crystallization and reduce water transfer costs & seismicity risks
- Build Robust Water Distribution Infrastructure Upfront: Learn everything you need to know to enter into infrastructure sharing agreements, plan for pipelines and storage
- Redefine Relations With Regulators: Find out how operators and service providers can work with state regulators to streamline handling produced water, from the cradle to the grave