Plan Your Optimum Produced Water Management Strategy For The Full Lifecycle Of The Well > Brand New Focus Areas In 2017
- Save Dollars At Every Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle: Learn exactly what E&P decision makers are doing to save dollars on produced water handling at every stage in the production process
- Pre-Empt Impacts On Well Production: Classify water qualities that are amenable to treatment for recycling and reuse
- Avoid Potential Losses In Production: Address H2S, TDS & Blended water concerns and push the boundaries of water treatment for region-specific water qualities
- Make Recycling & Reuse An Economically Viable Option: Learn how operators are establishing decisions for treatment for recycling and reuse based on costs, operational benefits and impact on performance
- Beneficial Reuse Insights: Learn how to inventively treat water streams and achieve the ability to beneficially reuse, while keeping costs low
- Ground-Breaking Treatment Technologies: Achieve the most economic treatment for recycling, reuse, disposal and discharge
- Safely Dispose Produced Water Volumes: Learn how best to navigate the process when recycling and reuse is not an option
- Dispose Water & Create New Revenue Streams: Realize opportunities for using evaporation & crystallization and reduce water transfer costs & seismicity risks
- Build Robust Water Distribution Infrastructure Upfront: Learn everything you need to know to enter into infrastructure sharing agreements, plan for pipelines and storage
- Redefine Relations With Regulators: Find out how operators and service providers can work with state regulators to streamline handling produced water, from the cradle to the grave
Delivering Key Case Studies As The Market Takes Off Again...
... the 6th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Initiative 2017, will once again deliver brand new E&P lessons learned, backed by regulatory updates to deliver a holistic 360° view on water management across the full lifecycle of the well, from lucrative Rocky Mountain plays.
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From Active E&P Operators In The:
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin, San Juan, Niobrara & Beyond
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian (Midland & Delaware) & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney & Duvernay
Snapshot Of The Room In The 2017 > Check Back As More Details Are Disclosed
Anadarko Petroleum,SM Energy, EP Energy, ConocoPhillips, Seven Generations Energy, Sinopec, Waterstone Resources, Fifth Creek Energy, Tallgrass Energy, Newfield Exploration, BlackHills Exploration & Production, GMT Exploration, Caerus Oil & Gas, Liberty Resources, Nighthawk Energy, Oakridge Natural Resources, Crescent Point Energy and more
Sponsor or Exhibit
American Business Conferences Can Make This Event Work For You: If you want to leverage the power of this conference and be seen on the agenda alongside the operators as strategic thought-leader, please contact the ABC team at email@example.com
With four consecutive years of sold-out exhibition, with on-site demos and trailers, this event has year after year proven to be the only one-stop shop for E&Ps from the Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin, Niobrara, Piceance Basin, looking for the most innovative water treatment technology providers that have stepped up capacity to turnaround several thousand barrels a day of volume at the lowest cost.
INNOVATIONS IN WATER TREATMENT
Who Was In The Room In 2016: 2017 Speaker Line-up Announced Soon
Noble Energy, Apache Corporation, Pioneer Natural Resources, Crownquest Operating, Chevron, Red Willow Production Company, BHP Billiton, Nexen Energy, Marathon Oil, Black Swan Energy, Paramount Resources, Oak Ridge Natural Resources, North Shore Energy, Antero Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Hess Corporation, Liberty Resources, Jonah Energy, Caerus Oil & Gas,Vanguard Natural Resources, QEP Resources, Fifth Creek Energy, WPX Energy, Sandridge Energy, Le Norman Operating, US EPA Region 8 and more
> Bigger Turnout Expected In 2017!