If you would like to find out about media partner opportunities and ways you can work with us at the 6th Annual Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Initiative 2017, please email Arun Mandalia at Arun.Mandalia@lbcg.com.
Benefits Of Becoming A Media Partner:
- Associate your media brand with the leading minds in the industry
- Stay ahead of your market - be there to hear what the industry leaders are doing and planning
- The market and players are changing all the time - get your media brand infront of a current senior industry audience
- Open up access to member and subscriber congress discounts.
- Increase your association membership base and subscriber requests onsite
Strategies for Sustainable Water Management for Mining: October 24th-25th in Denver, CO, USA.
Tradequip is the leading resource for Oilfield Equipment, Drill Pipe, Casing & Tubing, Industry Related Products/Services and other...View
Eagle Ford News is dedicated to sharing news, information, events, jobs, and resources for the Eagle Ford Shale oil and gas play going on in...View
Don't miss Groundwater Week - The groundwater industry's leading annual event will showcase cutting-edge technology and...View